Thank you for taking the time to check out our vacancies page. We currently have a vacancy for a full time IT Technician and a part time Sales Ambassador. Please check below for more information.
IT Technician (1st/2nd Line Support)
A great opportunity has arisen for someone ecstatic about IT to come and join our superb team. You will be working for a young but rapidly growing IT company which adhere to high standards at all times. It is a fast based, but fun working environment and can bring a vast amount of job satisfaction. The successful applicant will gain Microsoft certification and hands on experience working in our showroom, repair centre and at our business and residential clients premises.
- Responsible for providing IT support and troubleshooting via telephone remote and on site support to business, educational and residential clients
- iPad, PC, Laptop and Mac trouble shooting and repairs, both hardware and software.
- You will be responsible for a group of business clients and will be the first point of contact for them,
- You will always provide a high level of customer service to all of our customers and will be dealing with advanced and basic users.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
- Experience of Microsoft Application Support (such as Microsoft Office Suite)
- Hands on experience of stripping down and physical repairs to hardware
- Working knowledge of networking protocols TCP-IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP and VPN etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud systems
- Desktop, Laptop & Printer troubleshooting
- Proactive, self-motivated and being able to prioritise workload is a must
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience previous experience within an IT Support role
- Microsoft or CompTIA qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Relaxed, fun and fast-paced environment, where dedication is rewarded.
- Full career development with training plans agreed with each employee so they can develop their skills
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Christmas bonus
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Uniform and tools provided
Please note this role is based in our office in Frome Somerset, but some travel will be expected so own car is essential. Millage will be paid. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer, from residential to businesses in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Generate new leads for residential customers through a variety of mediums
• Generate new leads for business customers through a variety of mediums
• Actively manage, engage and grow our social media presence
• Attend networking events
• Build strong links within the local community
• Grow sales within our newly launched showroom via agreed targets
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Deal with any dissatisfied customers and ensure they conclude their transaction with a 5* satisfaction with service rating
• Achieve or exceed business, residential and showroom sales targets
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• A willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Hours of Work
20 hours per week, to be negotiated upon commencement.
Target driven, but negotiable.
How To Apply
Please complete the application form below and email/post back to us.
Closing date: 30/04/2018