Thank you for taking the time to check out our vacancies page. We currently have a vacancy for a full time IT Technician. Please check below for more information.
IT Technician (1st/2nd Line Support)
A great opportunity has arisen for someone ecstatic about IT to come and join our superb team. You will be working within a team of 4 technicians for a young but rapidly growing IT company which adhere to high standards at all times. It is a fast based, but fun working environment and can bring a vast amount of job satisfaction. The successful applicant will gain Microsoft certification and hands on experience working in our showroom, repair centre and at our business and residential clients premises.
- Responsible for providing IT support and troubleshooting via telephone remote and on site support to business, educational and residential clients
- iPad, PC, Laptop and Mac trouble shooting and repairs, both hardware and software.
- You will be responsible for a group of business clients and will be the first point of contact for them,
- You will always provide a high level of customer service to all of our customers and will be dealing with advanced and basic users.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
- Experience of Microsoft Application Support (such as Microsoft Office Suite)
- Hands on experience of stripping down and physical repairs to hardware
- Working knowledge of networking protocols TCP-IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP and VPN etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud systems
- Desktop, Laptop & Printer troubleshooting
- Proactive, self-motivated and being able to prioritise workload is a must
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience previous experience within an IT Support role
- Microsoft or CompTIA qualifications
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Relaxed, fun and fast-paced environment, where dedication is rewarded.
- Full career development with training plans agreed with each employee so they can develop their skills
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Uniform and tools provided
Please note this role is based in our office in Frome Somerset, but some travel will be expected so own car is essential. Millage will be paid. Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
How To Apply
Please complete the application form below and email/post back to us.