Thank you for taking the time to check out our vacancies page. We currently have a vacancy for a part time Sales Ambassador. Please check below for more information.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer, from residential to businesses in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Generate new leads for residential customers through a variety of mediums
• Generate new leads for business customers through a variety of mediums
• Actively manage, engage and grow our social media presence
• Attend networking events
• Build strong links within the local community
• Grow sales within our newly launched showroom via agreed targets
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Deal with any dissatisfied customers and ensure they conclude their transaction with a 5* satisfaction with service rating
• Achieve or exceed business, residential and showroom sales targets
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• A willingness to learn new skills and technologies
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Hours of Work
20 hours per week, to be negotiated upon commencement.
Target driven, but negotiable.
How To Apply
Please complete the application form below and email/post back to us.
Closing date: 19/03/2018